Sunday, July 8, 2012

Washington Withdrawls - part 2

So I finally scrounged some pictures up of the Tolman side of our trip to Washington. The first week we were there was non-stop fun with Tolmans, and I unfortunately was busy enough I never thought to grab my camera. Others were smarter, and I have "borrowed" pictures from them. =) (Thanks.)

One of the first things Ashlyn did when we got to Kennewick and to Grandma Debbie's was learn how to water grandma's flowers. And oh did she water them. I think she watered them multiple times everyday for the whole 2 weeks. She was good at it, and grandma's flowers looked beautiful! 


Quigs followed Ashlyn to make sure she was doing it right.


Loving the big yard to play in



All the family came in town that weekend, including "Aunt Chawchie"

She pulled Aunt Chawchie around with her all day


We also saw Aunt Allie, when she wasn't working, and Uncle Brek and Aunt Abbie came up from St. George (no pictures of them either! if you have some, send them to me!). We spent time with the Bateman grandparents, and the Zimmerman aunt,uncle, and cousins (and their babies!). There was lots of games, lots of good weather, and of course lots of food.

Because we were sleeping at the Tolman's, Grandma Debbie got put on bedtime-duty, potty-duty, cuddle-duty, and pretty much Ashlyn-duty in general. This was not by my making, but Ashlyn's. She refused mom or dad, it HAD to be grandma. (I can't say that I didn't mind the break, and grandma was more than just a good sport!) So basically they were inseparable. She sure loves her grandma.


Ready for church


Baking cookies with cute aprons


We had tons of fun and were so glad to see everybody. Like I mentioned in my last post, Ashlyn is already counting down the days till she sees grandma and grandpa again.

Her "grandma chain"...(she wanted pictures of grandma posted next to it)

I can't wait either.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see family! Looks like you had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete