Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Post Previews

So time has gotten away from me and I realized it's been almost half a year since I last posted. YIKES! We have done lots of fun things since my post on Christmas, but it is going to take me some time to get them posted. This post will be mainly a picture blog of our favorite star for January and February...in hopes to whet your appetite for what is to come. Thank you for being so patient. =)



JANUARY 2012

Say CHEEEEEEESE!


Striking a Pose


"I'm not done shooting things yet Mom..."



So happy about her potato head creation



Being Super-Peachy



I finally found her potato that she drew so well. (why a potato? I don't know.)



Little hands helping mommy bake....sort of



FEBRUARY 2012

One of her favorite things is to sit in the laundry hamper with her blanket and a drink



Tucking in her babies (One of the few times she has actually played with them...)


Settling in to read a book



We have fun together =)


Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment