JUNE 2012
The highlight of our summer so far was our trip back home to Kennewick, WA. All three of us were so excited we could hardly stand it. Now I have to admit that I am terrible at taking pictures (which you all probably already know.) And so I hardly have any pictures of our two week trip. But here is what I do have.
When it came time to pack our suitcases, while I packed mine, Ashlyn packed hers and here is what she wanted to bring...
 |
I had to tell her that Grandma Debbie and Grandma Junice both have lots and lots of toys to play with and that we needed to pack clothes to wear. "Oh, okay mom."
Our trip involved riding two different planes, then right into Pasco. Ashlyn had her little travel backpack, and was so fascinated by everything we did. By driving to the airport and parking the car, riding the shuttle bus to the airport itself, dropping off our bags, and walking to our gate. She LOVED it all, and was such a good traveler. She did awesome!
|
 |
| So happy to be on the plane going to see grandmas. |
The following are random pictures from the two weeks. Again, I was bad at getting my camera out. Most of them are from my mom's house but we actually slept at Justin's parents house for the two weeks. I wish I would have gotten pictures of Ashlyn with her grandma Debbie...they were inseparable. She never wanted to leave. Until, of course, it was time to go to the other grandma's house....she sure loves her grandmas.
 |
| Reading with Grandma Junice |
 |
| A cardboard house from Grandpa Woody (the collapsed roof was fixed) |
 |
| Alien fingers! |
 |
| Pretty new dress |
 |
| She LOVED this little pool |
 |
| Water fight with Grandma |
 |
| "I'm busy mom" |
 |
| Hanging on the patio with grandma and grandpa |
 |
| "Grandma is my best friend" |
 |
| The beautiful princess |
Overall we had so much fun we almost didn't come back. (I seriously think all three of us are going through withdrawals.) But alas life must continue. I had to get right back to work, Justin is in his last stretch for his master's thesis, and Ashlyn...well...is Ashlyn....
These pictures make me homesick! Love the cardboard house and the swimming pool. I picture 2 year old Gage in both of those. Mom's hair looks great. Glad you had a good visit!
ReplyDelete