In an effort to mention something about someone other than Ashlyn...I thought I would show you what Justin and I have been up to. Outside of the normal routine of working, school, cleaning, sleep, etc, we have been somewhat crafty. Here are a few things I have created over the last couple months:
![]() |
| A super soft lamb blanket for my sisters beautiful new baby girl |
![]() |
| A family tree made at a Relief Society activity. You can't see, but the leaves each have names written on it. |
I got sick of lugging Justin's laptop to church for my genealogy class. His laptop is big enough that it doesn't fit in most laptop bags you find in the store. He uses a huge backpack to take it to school...but i didn't want to take that to church. So I looked online at a few tutorials and custom made my own. It turned out pretty good, and has been super useful.
![]() |
![]() |
Justin has also been pretty creative:
![]() |
| For Mother's day Justin made me a Hunger Games cake. This is the Cornicopia, complete with pods, weapon stashes, and supplies. |
Justin has also gotten into making paracord bracelets. They are looking super good.
And I don't think it's possible to go an entire post without mentioning our little Ashlyn:
![]() |
| I had to take a picture of this creepy little guy she drew. I don't think she did it on purpose. She seemed surprised at how sad he looked. |
![]() |
| She's also getting pretty good at play dough. |








.jpg)


So crafty! I'm impressed with y'all. And we are loving the lamb blanket over here. Noah and Gage always get it and put it over Sybil to "keep her happy"
ReplyDelete