So has time sped up? I just can't hardly believe that it is the end of June. I have some pictures to sum up how our June has been.
We took our bubble maker outside and sat in the grass for a while. If you scroll through these pictures, you can almost see Ashlyn running around like the crazy person she is.
Baby Lexi is not so mobile, thank goodness. But this month she has perfected her sitting, and is getting closer and closer to crawling:
 |
| Sometimes she falls over...and she's okay with that. |
 |
| Big hat baby |
 |
| Ashlyn has been playing with her birthday presents. Her entire crazy outfit here is new from her birthday. She chose her outfit very carefully (ok, not really carefully, but she picked her favorites whether they matched or not...) |
 |
| I wanted to get a picture of her in her cute new red dress, riding her new red scooter, with her cute red bow. I just wanted a cute picture. And this is the face she gave me. |
 |
| It took me, literally, 10 pictures to get a good smile out of her. |
 |
| I took this picture at church. I know I probably shouldn't have, but they looked so cute I couldn't help it. I got a good eye-rolling from Justin afterwards. |
 |
| Ashlyn dubbed her "Princess Baby" |
 |
| My Little Sweeties |
I love Crazy Ashlyn. The outfits, the running around, the faces, the hair. Everything about her. Glad you're enjoying your girls!
ReplyDelete