Sunday, June 23, 2013

April Antics


April started off with Justin's 30th birthday! YAY!



We did the traditional: Ashlyn helped me make cupcakes and decorate the living room with balloons and streamers. When daddy got home we opened a few presents, then fed Ashlyn dinner, and took them over a friends house so that we could go out to eat. Of course we went to Buffalo Wild Wings...and it was delicious. Having to work on your birthday always makes it seem a little weird, but as you can see from Ashlyn's expression, I hope some of her excitement helped make the day still feel special. 


Other than Justin's birthday, April cruised right on by without asking. 

Here are some highlights:

I attempted to french braid Ashlyn's hair. This is amazing for two reasons:
 1) I don't know how to do hair, 2) Have you seen the craziness we call Ashlyn's hair?
I'm surprised I didn't get my fingers stuck in her hair, but it turned out okay.


As you can see, she loved her hair. Baby was less impressed.



Cute sisters in the luv-sac.


Smile!


We started giving Lexi baby food in April. It took her a while to get used to it. Ashlyn helped...kindof.


Cute daddy used some of his birthday money to buy Minecraft magnets for Ashlyn. She loves them.


I love this girlie. She always makes sure I stop to smell the flowers...literally...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Justin! Awesome minecraft magnets. Where can I get me some of those?

    ReplyDelete