Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cuteness Overload

So for the rest of March (not Easter)  I just have a conglomeration of random pictures. Be prepared for a cuteness overload:


Working on her coloring



And again, working on her coloring. She is good.



Cutie pies getting ready for bed.



Playing together




Poor Lexi got her 4 month shots.
She did really really good and only cried for a few seconds before settling into this look.
Do you think she was mad at me?



More playing with Ashlyn. They both thought this was the funniest.
It was so fun to watch them laugh and play together.



Trying out her new Bumbo seat

Yellow Girl



Random photo shoot

Beautiful Baby Lexi




.

2 comments:

  1. You're right - they're DARLING!!!! Isn't it so fun!???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that Lexi always has a bow in her hair. I need hair lessons. Everyone always thinks Sybil is a boy. These girls are darling.

    ReplyDelete