Sunday, April 7, 2013

Marching through the snow

Snow...in March. March 25th, so almost April. I thought we left Rexburg? Rexburg is 70 degrees lately? WHAT?

So we had a day where it snowed like crazy.  Didn't know how long it would last, so after Justin left for work, we got bundled up and headed out.


The view from our apartment. All that snow in one day





In previous snows, the snow never stuck together very well here in Ohio, but this time it was PERFECT for making a snowman.  She was interested in it for about 5 seconds. She was really impressed with my large snow ball I was rolling, but that was about it.

All Ashlyn wanted to do was eat the snow




This is what she really enjoyed doing.




Baby Lexi hung out in the stroller while we played. She stayed nice and toasty, even if her cheeks are too chubby to fasten her hat.




Eventually Baby Lexi needed a nap, so we headed inside. And I have learned one thing from the experience:
Always check the snow buckets before coming inside the house.

1 comment:

  1. I used to put snow on a cookie sheet and let Noah and Gage play with it at the counter in the kitchen. They loved it! Looks like Peachy has the same idea. This looked like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete