Sunday, June 23, 2013

May Moments




What happened to May? It was like it didn't even happen, it went by so fast.
I'm at somewhat of a loss to tell you what we did, because I don't really even know...yikes!
So as usual...here is a photo summary:



We painted everyone's toes





We put Ashlyn in swim lessons. This is the only picture I have from lessons because after this lesson she REFUSED to get in the water by herself. For the next 5 lessons Mommy got to get in the water with her. At least they did the little-kid classes in the warm-water/therapy pool. 




Cool baby...(and her weird curly tongue)




"What? You don't use your feet to hold onto things?"




We FINALLY got out of the house for a bunch of good walks. Spring was GORGEOUS here, and this neighborhood behind our complex is beautiful. I love walking through, looking at all the pretty houses, (dreaming) and picking out which one I would buy. 



Lexi got to spend some time in the grass. She wasn't sure what to think of it.




Crazy Peach




This baby loves her big sister...and Ashlyn is so good with her (usually)




This was the absolute cutest! Justin told Ashlyn that when he got home from work he would take her shopping. So the moment he walked out the door, she got dressed, put her shoes on, got a purse, and waited for him to come home. I managed to distract her with other things throughout the day, but anytime she thought of it she would open the door and look to see if he was home yet. Any noise outside, "Was that daddy? I'd better check." SO cute.
 



I went garage sale-ing and picked up this fun thing. Lexi loves it. No more rolling around on the floor for her.




Princess Peach




Never let a baby play with your shopping list. I didn't intentionally, but I had set the list down in her seat when I grabbed something and forgot to get it back. Next thing I know she had eaten a hole in the middle. I spent about 10 minutes trying to piece it back together and read what the missing items were...I never did figure out one of them.




Yay! Baby Food! She loves carrots and pears the most. 




She loves mirrors...as most babies do.





Peachy got a hold of the camera again and filled it up with some lovely self portraits




One of my new favorites.
 Lexi loves her big sister. Whenever I fear that Ashlyn is being too rough or crazy with the baby, I will tell her to knock it off or stop...and then realize that Lexi is cracking up laughing. She loves it, well...most of it.




And we will finish with the beautiful baby blues of baby Lexi:



1 comment:

  1. the pictures are all so fun and adorable!!! Lexie is getting so big - can't wait to see you 3 this summer!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete