St. Patty's Day. Peachy absolutely refused to wear green (weirdo), I forgot to add some to my outfit after the Sunday morning rush to get out the door to church, but baby Lexi had us covered. The only green baby clothes I had for her were some green PJs. So she got to wear PJs to church, with a headband and flower to dress it up.
After church we had dinner at the home of some of our friends from the ward. They made a yummy Lasagna, complete with green salad, green jello, and green frosting on delicious brownies. After dinner, Bro. Randall broke out his camera and took some pictures of the girlies. Most were of baby Lexi because she was more cooperative than my crazy 3-year-old. They turned out super cute, despite baby's headband falling down some. So here are a few from that evening:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These pictures are so nice! The first one is my favorite. St Patrick's day is one of those holidays I always forget too. The first two years in Sg we missed it completely. This year we wore green and I was pretty proud!
ReplyDelete