I made this house out of boxes from our move. And it lasted a loooong time. I thought she would eventually break it or rip it or that it just wouldn't hold up. But these apparently were some quality boxes (thanks lab!)
| a long time...right in the middle of my living room... |
Peachy loved playing in it, and drawing on it and it was just as good as a real playhouse, for a while. But then it became more of a storage for all her toys she was supposed to put away. Need to clean up the living room? Dump everything into the cardboard house, especially if there are people coming over! Hurry Quick!
As fun as it had been, I was ready to get rid of it and see what my apartment would really look like without it. But Ashlyn had other ideas. I eventually convinced her that tomorrow was the house's last day because Grandma Debbie was coming to visit, and she needed lots of space for her stuff, and that we would take pictures of all her drawings, and then she could help me take it down. (Not that Grandma Debbie really needed the room...but don't tell Ashlyn that) Surprisingly she was okay with that. So here are some pictures of the cardboard house's last day. (There were lots more pictures...I had to take pictures of every surface of the box...but I figured these were the cutest.)
| The Tunnel |
| Practicing writing |
| Being beautiful |
.
Kate, you are such a cute MOM!
ReplyDelete