I cannot believe that it is almost April! Here are some random pictures from March to catch me up.
 |
| Peachy misses her Daddy while he is at work. I caught her at his computer wearing his hat and his anti-glare glasses that he wears for gaming. I ask her what she is doing and she says "I am being Daddy!" |
 |
| Justin is training Peachy to be a computer smarty. This is how she plays Minecraft, with Daddy supervision ("in case of Zombies, Mom"). She even has her own pink light-up mouse. (Justin: "It fits her hand better.") |
And of course the many faces of our happy baby Lexi:
 |
| Happy! (And Chubby) |
 |
| What are you looking at? |
 |
| What? Don't you walk away from me. |
And lastly, two girlies being silly. This picture was immediately followed by Peachy saying, "Mom, take her." (And baby Lexi thinking, "Mom, take me.")
I love the picture of Ashlyn and her pink mouse.
ReplyDelete