So not too much has happened since Halloween. Justin continues to plug away at his classes, while also working some hours at Best Buy for the holidays. Ashlyn and I keep having fun.
 |
| Lounging on the love-sac. |
|
 |
| Playing with her friend Jared |
 |
| Playing Peek-a-Boo with Mommy |
 |
| Trying on hats |
She's also pretty well behaved (usually) if I take her places. At the bank I was depositing a check and she made herself comfy while waiting for me...
 |
| The bank tellers thought she was just the sweetest thing |
She's also busy growing her hair out. It's gotten long enough that it can look pretty shaggy, but not long enough to do too much with it. Not that she'd let me anyway. But I can scrunch her hair in the back so it will be curly instead of ratted. If I don't do that, the back is a lot longer than the front, and if people see her mullet they probably wouldn't be surprised when we say we moved from Idaho...
 |
| But I can't get myself to trim it up....grow hair grow! |
So there's the Ashlyn update!!! Enjoy!
.
Her hair is starting to look a lot like yours when you were little. Love it!
ReplyDelete