Thursday, December 30, 2010

5 years of AWESOMENESS!!!!

Justin and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary this year. It doesn't seem like that long at all, considering we have liked each other since I was 14 and he was 15. We "got together" in May 1999. Yes, I wasn't 16 yet, we are such sinners. But ever since then we have at least been "in like" with each other, which comes out to almost 12 years. Besides a break from 2002-2004 for Justin's mission, we have never been too far from each other. "Like" turned to "like a lot" turned to "love" turned to "love a lot" turned to "love you enough to want to spend eternity with you" (yeeeeah...now THAT'S a long time!) 

But it has been pure AWESOMENESS. Dare I say we are soul-mates? Love you Justin! (lylm.)



Sometime in high school...I think...maybe...

Then: 2005 Engagement Pictures
Now: Dec 2010 Self-taken picture...while trying to keep Ashlyn out of the street

2 comments:

  1. Really? Five years already? You two are amazing at all you've accomplished in that time! And of course, the most amazing of all is sweet little Ashlyn! Love you lots, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love Kate & Justin :D I miss you!

    ReplyDelete