Our lives the last couple months have been crrraaaazy. Since Halloween, the following has happened (in summary):
1) Justin interviews for a job in Ohio
2) Justin accepts job in Chicago
3) Justin gets job in Ohio
4) Justin turns down Chicago and accepts Ohio
5) We get investigated by Ohio's version of the FBI to make sure Justin isn't a crazy (they determined he is not. Or at least they decided he was a version of crazy that was hire-able.)
6) I went back to work for a week and a half, 6 weeks after having baby
7) Justin's dad flies in from Washington to help us move to Ohio (Thank the heavens...he was a life saver! or sanity saver.)
8) Three days after my last day of work we are packing up the Uhaul and driving the 7 hours to Ohio to our new life of Justin working, me feeling a little bit like a mommy, and hopefully money coming in instead of out!
9) We move into our new apartment, go to our new ward, locate the nearest walmart and target. You know...the important stuff.
10) Justin starts work! Wahoo!!!
Somewhere in all of that there was taking care of a newborn, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and New Year's. The following blogs will have pictures, and more details of the goings on. But THAT is why I have been missing in action.
I thought I would show you what November consisted of. No working or moving actually happened until December, so November was actually quite relaxing...full of resting after having a baby. Well...relaxing if you don't count the mental struggle I had going continuously in my head to try to stay sane. "I hope Justin gets the job. What if we don't? What if we do? What if we end up going to Chicago? What if we go to Ohio? Which one do we want more? How on earth do we move with a newborn? Do I go back to work if we are moving a week later? Do we need the money? Why is this baby still crying? Why is Ashlyn hanging on me again? Can I take a nap? Why does my stomach still look like I'm pregnant, there is no baby in there anymore."
Other than the crazy filling my brain, November was full of cuddling with kiddies, and waiting waiting waiting to hear from jobs.
Here is some cuddling:
![]() |
| There was a lot of this. |
![]() |
| and this |
Baby Lexi continued to grow and grow. In November she hit her 1 month mark.
| One of my very favorite pictures of Little Baby Lexi |
And peachy still had tons of energy...even though Mommy was lacking.
![]() |
| "Graduation Girl to the Rescue!" |
| My Pretty Girly |
| I LOVE this picture |
Ashlyn is a super good big sister. "Mom, I love my little sister" is a common phrase I get to hear. I hope that holds out.
![]() |
| Cuddling in Peachy's bed. |
| This picture was immediately followed by Ashlyn giggling, and the baby slowly falling out of her arms. |
| Cuuuuuuute. |
So, I have posted before about how hard it is to get a good picture of a three-year-old. Here is another batch of pictures that proves that point:
| Finally. |
November was in a word...good.
.





No comments:
Post a Comment