Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween this year was a little different. Ashlyn is finally old enough to go trick or treating for reals. But with Lexi being born on the 24th, we were only home from the hospital for a few days. Grandma helped pick up the slack and make Halloween fun for Ashlyn.

Grandma Woodworth had brought a Snow White costume that I wore when I was little. Unfortunately it was too big...maybe next year. Here is a picture of the red bow, at least.




Grandma helped get ready by making cookies:




and carving pumpkins:





Justin, Grandma, and Ashlyn went to our ward's "trunk or treat". I wish I could have gone. But when they came home telling me how cold it was...I was kind of glad I got to stay home and cuddle little Lexi.

Can't see her cute costume under this jacket.

Ashlyn was the cutest little witch. Trying to get a picture of it was...difficult. She ran around giggling like crazy:





Finally some good ones:






By Halloween night I was feeling well enough to go out with Ashlyn and Grandma to do some trick or treating:



She wasn't too sure at the first house or two, but she caught on quickly. Once she realized that she could go house to house and get free candy she did not want to stop. "I have to fill my pumpkin up to the very top, mom." We stayed out as long as we thought baby Lexi would hold out for Daddy back home. And then we came home and ate some candy:




Lexi got dressed up too:








We had a GREAT Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment