Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wait, Wait, Wait

Baby #2 was due Oct. 17th. It is the 23rd today, and SURPRISE...no baby yet. Actually, I'm not surprised at all, but I am starting to get a little impatient. Luckily this pregnancy has been super smooth, and I haven't really felt too terrible until the last two weeks. And now I am achy and ready to be done. And all we can do for now is wait, wait wait.

My sister Jessie came out to visit for a few days. She lives in Singapore and is in the states for the next couple months. But in my current state I could not travel back out west to see her and her cute family. So she and her cute baby came to see me (in all my oversized glory...)


Setting up for baby Sybil gave Ashlyn flashbacks of playing with her baby toys I think.

A little blurry...but Ashlyn LOVES her aunt Jessie

They had tons of fun coloring

All of their artwork, along with Ashlyn's fancy Chinese clothes from Singapore!



We didn't do much. A little bit of shopping, eating out, pedicures. We made some awesome baby tutus for halloween. I wish I would have taken more pictures....I'm terrible at that. I don't even have any pictures of cute baby Sybil and her cute smiles and grins.  But I am so glad she and her smiling baby came to visit.




1 comment:

  1. This was so fun! Even if I didn't get to see the new baby. I love the picture of sweetie Ashlyn in her chinese clothes. Thanks for that one.
    Can we please live by each other someday?

    ReplyDelete