Monday, October 15, 2012

September Sillies

Now for a September update!  (only a little late this time!)

Not much new has happened. The baby is still in the oven and we are still waiting for that phone call that will determine our lives for the next couple months. Meanwhile we are trying to keep our sweet little Ashlyn busy. She doesn't need much help from us.


With the onset of Fall, we are trying to get outside and to the park as often as possible before the weather gets too bad. Here is our little Peach at the park...she loves this little slide:









She has been helping Daddy with his bracelet making:






She is getting really good at drawing and coloring:






She loves playing at the mall (which is nice for me because I can just sit and watch!):






She has been practicing photography with my phone:





September flew by, I don't even know what happened to it. Ashlyn has a way of keeping our lives moving forward even though our lives feel like we are on pause. I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store. 






. 

No comments:

Post a Comment