Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Lots 'n lots of eeeenimals living wild and free"

So when I was young, my dad made some wooden reindeer to set up in our yard around Christmas time. Each day they would be in a different spot. I think Ashlyn is channeling my dad, or the spirits of little toy animals, either way.

Ashlyn has a group of Noah's Ark animals. They seem to appear in random spots, changing everyday.

My favorite is the windowsill. They will often all be positioned so they are looking outside.

They join us for dinner. (or are they dinner? I haven't checked for teeth marks)

In the potty... I guess that's the natural progression after dinner, right?


(Don't worry, the potty is unused.)





.


1 comment:

  1. "from the mountains, to the deserts, from the jungle to the ocean floor...." I have not thought about that song forever!!

    ReplyDelete