So I know that my blog mainly focuses on Ashlyn. But that's because there really isn't anything terribly exciting going on with the rest of us. We have been "enjoying" the wonderful Indiana weather. For the most part I really do love it. We get some awesome storms roll through that are fun to sit back and watch. The only draw back is that the really good storms are usually accompanied by tornado watches and sometimes sirens. And those
really take the fun out of those storms. We seem to have no need for irrigation here since we have been on "flood watch" for most of the spring (we are in no flooding danger where we are.) We have not seen hardly any sprinklers running, and absolutely no crop-pivot-circle-irrigation thingys (really, I asked Justin for a better way to explain that and he didn't know either...) So things are a little different than Washington or Idaho where instead of flood warnings you have fire warnings.
I don't have any pictures of me or Justin to post, so I will just...wait...here's a pictures of Justin...I think....
 |
| Yes...there is a body in there...and yes, that is Justin |
This is what happens to the bed when I get up before Justin and let him sleep in. I thought it was funny so I had to take a picture, and of course post it where everyone could see. Although I do fear that one of these days he will accidentally strangle himself with the sheets.
Moving on...here's a cool sunset...
 |
| cool |
Aaaaand...that's about it. On to the main attraction...
This little girl has been keeping busy. Here are some of her shenanigans:
 |
| A new backpack for our trip to Washington |
 |
| Outside playing with the water. She actually got her suit on this time. |
 |
| Getting dressed up to go shopping with Mom and Dad |
 |
| Going crazy! blue kool-aid tongue and shorts on her head, running around like a mad-woman |
 |
| New ballerina swimsuit from grandma. "Can we please play in the water again?" |
 |
| Mooooooooooooooom! |
.
I can't wait to play with that little thing this summer. Just a couple of weeks. And I love that last picture! She is adorable.
ReplyDelete