Monday, September 6, 2010

Keeping Ashlyn Busy

So the last couple weeks we have been trying to keep Ashlyn busy as we try to settle in and get into a routine.

While Erin and I were unpacking the kitchen, we looked down and saw Ashlyn doing this:

putting on Dad's shoe

Since then, she has started her own type of shoe fad. She LOVES to wear mom's or dad's shoes.



We also made her a cardboard house before we threw out all the boxes.



And one night before we had real food in the kitchen, we went to Justin's favorite restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings. Ashlyn really liked the big screens...



She loves getting on Mom's computer...


And her hair is getting thicker but its also really lightening up...


We sure love this girlie.




.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys have been busy the last few weeks. I'm impressed that Ashlyn seems to have done so well on the drive. Emma would have screamed and complained the whole way. She is soo adorable by the way but I'm sure you already knew that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO SO EXCITED YOU STARTED A BLOG!!! I have been wanting you to do this FOREVER!! It will be so fun to see all the pictures of PEACHES!! It looks like you guys have a way nice place! We will miss you though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being moved in! If you ever need to get away, I'm just over 8 hours away! That's closer than Rexburg is to Kennewick! Feel free to come on down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Kate!! It's so nice to at least see you, Justin, and Ashlyn in pictures if we can't have the real thing! Your place looks great! We miss you, but know these adventures are an important part of life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! I love the blog! Glad to see you made it to Indiana safely. Sorry we didn't get to meet up on your way out. But remember that you are always welcome to stay here in Lincoln if you ever drive across the country again! Ashlyn is a CUTIE! I'm excited to have a place to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete