Going through my pictures, I realized I am probably the worst mom ever. I really didn't take very many pictures from Thanksgiving or Christmas last year. I'm attributing it to just not worrying about taking pictures and enjoying the moment we are in...yeah...I'm going to go with that. =)
Because of this, I am merging Thanksgiving and Christmas into one post. Ta Da! Magic.
Thanksgiving we just had dinner with our own little family, but then went over to a friend's for dessert/pie.
 |
Pumpkin roll homemade by me. It was a new thing I tried after a R.S. activity taught me how. It was super yummy! |
 |
| Justin's super yummy turkey with a bacon-weave blanket. We had to switch the bacon out before it burned too much, but it was still super yummy! |
 |
| Thanks to black-Friday, I FINALLY got a big Christmas tree. YAY!!!! While I love the smell and look of real trees, I just couldn't see Justin wanting to help get one in the house (I didn't even ask...didn't need to...) So I got me a fake one. And it is beautiful. I stared at it for days. It didn't have any decorations until the after-Christmas sales. Can't wait till next year to decorate it for real. |
 |
| Ashlyn helped me dip pretzels. |
 |
| Christmas Eve we had the missionaries over for dinner |
Christmas day was filled with yummy rice pudding, leftovers, presents, and skyping with family. My gift to the girls were some fairy dresses to play in. I made them earlier in the month and they turned out super cute.
 |
| Ashlyn in her new fairy dress, with her new kitty |
 |
| Lexi also got a fairy dress, and tons of toys of her own |
 |
| Ashlyn got a "disney princess cupcake party" game. She LOVES it, and it actually is pretty fun to play. Even Justin has admitted that its pretty fun. haha. It's a very cute game for girls her age. It was perfect. |
No comments:
Post a Comment