Sunday, February 23, 2014

8 month photo reel

It has been 8 months since I last posted, and I am so behind on my posts that there is no hope of really catching up. So to start back up again, I am just going to post a bunch of pics from the last couple months, so you can see how the girls have grown. One pic for each girl, for each month.
Enjoy!


July 2013




August 2013




September 2013





 October 2013




 November 2013






December 2013







January 2014






February 2014




We sure love these crazy girlies. Lastly, I will leave you with what I see whenever I try to cook or do dishes, etc:








.


2 comments:

  1. that last picture definitely looks familiar. Dallin and Audrey used to do that same thing. They don't lie around on the floor as much anymore, but there are definitely always kids underfoot! Fun pictures, cute girls!

    ReplyDelete