Random things from August
 |
| A funny license plate we walked by. |
 |
| An awesome picture of a fan she drew |
My grandpa Woodworth has done quite a bit of work on his family history. He has a ton of files on his Mac, but I can't read any of his genealogy files on my PC (files won't convert properly). So since he isn't using it anymore, my aunt Kathee was awesome enough to just ship me out the computer! I haven't had time to play around on it yet, but Ashlyn has had plenty of time to play in the packing materials that came with it!
 |
| Hours and Hours of entertainment! (and cleaning...) |
 |
| Hi grandma! I'll be there in 3-5 days via UPS! |
We went to the park and took some rides on the small amusement rides, she loved them:
 |
| She was really good with the reins |
One day peachy went upstairs and didn't come back down right away. I called up and asked her what she was doing. She says, "coloring", which I didn't think too much about because we have a desk up there for her to color on. But then she comes down looking like this:
 |
| I told her to only color on paper, but couldn't stop giggling as I cleaned her off... |
.
No comments:
Post a Comment