Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nutty November

So I know that it is almost January, and what everyone (namely the grandmas) wants to see is christmas updates, I am a slacker and have yet to update November! And I am obsessive enough that I have to do these in chronological order. Sooooo, here is a short November update:



This poor munchkin tripped while running outside in her rain boots, and face-planted right onto the concrete! Ouch! She had some scraped knees, but most prominent was the big fat lip she got. (I wasn't exaggerating the face-plant.):

She was sad for about an hour or so, but she got over it, and it didn't seem bother her after that.




We also spent time at the library. We get two new books every week to read at bedtime. Well...Mommy gets the books, Ashlyn plays with anything that is not a book:





 She also got a new beautiful dress from Grandma:

She loves the feel of the velvet.



And of course she helps mom with the laundry:
...sort of


And our little animals continue to move around the house:
Here they are, lined up and ready to get on the ark.

And best of all, we prepared for Thanksgiving and our super special guest that came to visit!!!:

Complete with hand-turkeys






.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!! She's too sweet to get a fat lip! Love the pictures and stories...so nice to see what's happening with you from across the country!

    ReplyDelete