So I'm sorry it's taken some time to get our halloween/pumpkin patch pictures up. But here we go...
We took our little pumpkin to look at real pumpkins at
Exploration Acres, a nearby farm/pumpkin patch/corn maze. We had tons of fun as Ashlyn ran from one thing to the next. These were
her favorites:
The Corn Maze
 |
| Leading the way in the corn maze (I'm not sure that's a path Ashlyn...) |
 |
| "Out of my way Mom" |
 |
| "This way Daddy" |
The Duck Races
 |
| Ashlyn gets some help working the water pump |
 |
| Go duckie go! You're almost there! |
 |
| She LOVED this. I only wish it wasn't so tall and we didn't have to hold her up the whole time. |
Going for Rides
 |
| ...on a John Deere tricycle...she could barely even reach the foot pedals. |
|
 |
| ...in a wagon...I tried to get Justin to take me around in a wagon too. It looked comfy. |
 |
| ...and a hay ride, pulled by a tractor. She LOVED this as well. |
 |
| On her first ride. She was a little hesitant at first, so there was lots of cuddling with mommy. I wasn't complaining. |
 |
| But she warmed up to it |
 |
| We rode it 4 times. |
 |
| Here's the pumpkin patch we could have got pumpkins from. But we already had ours. |
Rolling around in the Hay
| | |
| I think this was her most favorite. We were careful not to lose our cellphones or keys in the hay stack. Someone had lost theirs when it slipped from their pocket and a worker had to get out the metal detector to find it. |
 |
| Rolling rolling rolling |
|
|
 |
| Climbing climbing climbing |
 |
| Throwing throwing throwing |
 |
| and more throwing |
 |
| Happy Autumn, from the Tolmans! |
.
I loved these places in Michigan. Ashlyn looks like she's having a blast!
ReplyDelete