Well...I said I would post some of the awesome family pictures we had taken, so here they are. The day was perfect, the location was beautiful, the photographer was great, and Ashlyn actually behaved...mostly. Would you believe she actually wore a headband? and left it on for a couple hours without even touching it? I have not gotten her to do that before this day, or since. Would you also believe that this cute jean jacket...for whatever reason...she will not wear it? I have not gotten her to put it on since that day. So I'm not sure what it was about this day...divine intervention I'm willing to believe...but the pictures turned out great, and a wiggly, squiggly two year old actually cooperated...mostly. (But not without the help from some yummy candy...can you spot it in the pictures???) Enjoy!!!
(clicking on the pictures should make them larger, the big group pictures are a littler hard to see as is)
First: The Fam
The Munchkin:
 |
| Being Bossy |
Our Little Family:
Couple Shots:
 |
| Brek and Abbie |
 |
| Alli and Jake |
| |
|
| Auntie Chelsea |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa |
.
Love, love, love. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete